California Academy of Sciences Nightlife VIP Tour
Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 6:00pm
California Academy of Sciences 55 Music Concourse Dr., San Francisco, CA
Enjoy music, science, entertainment and cocktails, while experiencing the Academy's world class exhibits and having fun with other San Francisco-area Jaspers.
Tickets are $55 per person and include:
- express entry into the building
- open bar and hors d'oeuvres in a reserved cocktail area prior to the tour
- a one-hour, behind-the-scenes tour with a private viewing of some of the Academy's renowned gem and mineral collections, and interaction with Academy researchers
- VIP access to the Rainforests of the World exhibit
- a reserved pass for the 8:30 p.m. Planetarium show
Please note: open bar and hors d'oeuvres begin promptly at 6 p.m. and the tour leaves at 6:30 p.m. without exception. Dinner is available for purchase at the Academy Cafe, post-tour. The Planetarium show ends at approximately 9:05 p.m.
Click here for maps & directions to the Academy.
No recent activity
55 Music Concourse Dr., San Francisco, CAEnlarge Map